Brand new quality assured product.
Special Offer! Includes: Shower Glass, Shower tray, Waste, and Flexi seal
- 1900mm Height
- With a greater height than most standard shower doors, the AquaPearl enclosure is a perfect compliment to modern low level Slimline shower trays.
- Double Rollers
- The AquaPearl shower enclosure comes supplied with pre-fitted durable double rollers on both the top and bottom rails giving long term reliability.
- Easy-Clean Rollers
- The AqualPearl shower enclosure comes supplied with spring loaded, ‘Easy-Clean’ bottom rollers allowing for easy removal of the sliding doors to aid cleaning.
- 6mm Safety Glass
- To ensure maximum safety, the AqualPearl shower enclosure has 6mm safety glass tested to both British and European standard.
- Polished Silver Aluminium
- The AquaPearl enclosure profiles are all finished to high quality polished silver aluminium with polished chrome handles.
- Easy-Fit Installation
- The AquaPearl shower enclosure comes partially assembled for easy fitting.
- Stone Resin Tray Made In Ireland. 800x800x45mm
- Shower trays are manufactured to the highest standard making use of the latest technologies. Constructed from ‘Hi-Impact ABS’ reinforced with ‘Structural Resin Bonded Stone’, our shower trays are up to 400% stronger than traditional gel-coat trays. The surface is finished with durable ‘high-sheen Acrylic’ for a superb finish that resists discolouration.
- By installing a ‘Acrylic Capped ABS’ shower tray, you will be limiting your risk of having to pay for expensive replacement costs due to common faults such as cracking and discolouration.
- We confidently offer a 25 year manufacturer’s guaranteee* with it’s shower trays.
Price includes 1.9mm of Flexi Seal for 900 quad.
Use Flexi-Seal to protect floors and ceilings from expensive water damage caused by leaks from shower trays, baths and work surfaces.
Flexi-Seal uses a combination of a durable flexible rubber with a waterproof butyl based adhesive to give maximum protection between the application surface and tiles or panels.
Since the rubber is flexible, it will maintain a watertight seal whilst allowing for a certain amount of movement that is inevitable, particularly with new builds.
Problems with shower trays!
- Some of the biggest problems that can occur with a shower tray are cracking, discolouration and the loss of surface lustre. This is not a particularly uncommon occurrence with ‘gel-coat’ trays.
- In the event of a shower tray cracking, it is not simply a case of replacing the faulty unit. In order to remove and reinstall a new tray it will also require the removal and reinstallation of the shower door.
- Whilst these costs of replacing a faulty tray are building up, it doesn’t stop there. If your shower area is tiled, then some of these tiles around the tray will also need to be removed, and possibly broken off. If this is the case you will need to source the same type of tiles that you had originally fitted.
- This is where the real problems can occur. Quite often, you will not be able to find the exact same type of tile. Even if you do, the batch numbers are likely to be different, causing unsightly variations in shade to the original tiles. If you are unable to find a perfect match, then you are left in the unenviable position of either having a mismatch of tiles or going to the considerable expense of re-tiling the entire shower area